We offer group courses from our Remuera office and we’re also happy to take them to your workplace.
Size Does Matter Course
Size Does Matter is a 7 week lifestyle weight management course – ideal for straight forward weight loss, and perfect for those with pre – diabetes, type 2 diabetes or raised cholesterol levels.
As much as possible our courses are tailored to each individual in the group as we know there is no ‘one size fits all’ solution to weight loss.
At the initial meeting, we’ll talk to you as a group and explain our direction over the course. We’ll put each person on the body composition monitor and using this information will give individual written recommendations.
At the follow up sessions, we’ll again put each person on the body composition monitor. There will be a dietitian or nutritionist available to help with any queries and guide you on your way. We have a series of informative videos that we play over the next 6 sessions. They cover everything you need to know about your food, fluid and activity for weight loss. We use these to improve your understanding of weight issues and help you to move away from the many myths and fallacies of weight loss. Even if you feel you know a lot about weight loss, we know you’re going to learn a lot more! There’s also a weekly recipe, with tastings – fresh, seasonal green vegetables – quick, simple and loaded with flavour.
The cost for a 7 week course = $230.00. Typically we keep group course numbers to about 10.
These courses run regularly over the year. Our next courses are:
- Wednesday 8th November at 9.00am
- Tuesday 14th November at 5.00pm
- Friday 17th November at 11.30am
Work at Wellness Course
This 7 week course is designed for lifestyle weight loss and offers many benefits in the workplace. It helps you to support and encourage colleagues and work together as a team, move ahead as a workplace and of course improves energy and esteem in the work environment!
The course includes:
- Weekly sessions (1 hour) – held at your workplace.
- Assessments by trained professional staff with food, fluid and exercise recommendations tailored to each participant.
- Leading edge technology to measure your body makeup and track changes with your weight, muscle mass and body fat
- Follow up sessions are designed to motivate and encourage. They include a series of informative videos that cover everything you need to know about your food, fluid and activity for lifestyle weight control. We use these to improve your understanding of weight issues and help you to move away from the many myths and fallacies of weight loss. There’s also a weekly recipe, with tastings – fresh, seasonal green vegetables – quick, simple and loaded with flavour.