We offer consultations on weight loss, general nutrition and a wide range of health issues. Consultations may be booked as either a one on one consultation, a couples consultation or a family nutrition session.
One on One Consultation
We allow an hour for the initial consultation and follow up appointments are 15 minutes.
At the first visit we’ll assess your present food and fluid intake, along with your level of activity, meal time situation and relevant medical history. We’ll put you on our body composition monitor which helps us understand how your body is made up.
This allows us to give tailor made recommendations on food, fluid and exercise to each individual.
- $310.00 now $210 for an initial consultation with MaryRose Spence, Registered Dietitian
- $205.00 now $140 with Brigid Chunn, Registered Nutritionist
- $69.00 For follow up visits
- We offer a discounted package for our clients requiring weight loss. The price is $635.00 ($550 until May) with MaryRose or $545.00 ($480 until May) with Brigid. This is a one off upfront payment and covers the initial consultation and 6 follow up visits. It also includes a starter pack containing the bestselling book Size Does Matter by MaryRose Spence, a set of measuring cups and a 750ml pump water bottle.
This is a 1½ hour appointment for a couple requiring weight loss. Each individual will receive written recommendations tailored to their body make up for food, fluid and exercise.
- $495.00 ($350 until May) with MaryRose Spence Registered Dietitian
- $325.00 ($230 until May) with Brigid Chunn Registered Nutritionist
Family Nutrition Session
This is a 1 hour session for a maximum of 5 family members. It provides evidence based nutrition information to set your family up with excellent food, fluid and exercise standards for years to come. Each family member will be put on the body composition monitor, to allow the discussion to cover individual needs and requirements.
- $310.00 for the hour with MaryRose Spence or $205.00 with Brigid Chunn
Express Weight Loss
Individual session includes:
- Body composition reading
- Brand new video presentation
- Half hour consultation
- $155 with MaryRose Spence or $100 with Brigid Chunn