We offer consultations on weight loss, general nutrition and a wide range of health issues. Consultations may be booked as either a one on one consultation, a couple’s consultation or a family nutrition session.
One on One Consultation
We allow an hour for the initial consultation and follow up appointments are 15 minutes.
At the first visit we’ll assess your present food and fluid intake, along with your level of activity, meal time situation and relevant medical history. We’ll put you on our body composition monitor which helps us understand how your body is made up.
This allows us to give tailor made recommendations on food, fluid and exercise to each individual.
- $310.00 (December special $265) for an initial consultation with MaryRose Spence, Registered Dietitian
- $69 fifteen minute follow up
- Initial consultation and 6 follow up visits (plus Size Does Matter book by MaryRose Spence and a set of measuring cups): $610 with MaryRose
- Initial consultation and 3 follow up visits: $425 with MaryRose
- 6 follow up visits: $355 (full price $414)
This is a 1½ hour appointment for a couple requiring weight loss. Each individual will receive written recommendations tailored to their body make up for food, fluid and exercise.
- $495.00 (December special $450) with MaryRose Spence, Registered Dietitian
Family Nutrition Session
This is a 1 hour session for a maximum of 5 family members. It provides evidence based nutrition information to set your family up with excellent food, fluid and exercise standards for years to come. Each family member will be put on the body composition monitor, to allow the discussion to cover individual needs and requirements.
- $310.00 for the hour with MaryRose Spence
Express Weight Loss
Individual session includes:
- Body composition reading
- Brand new video presentation
- Half hour consultation
- $155 with MaryRose Spence